Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Complaints / post in here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Complaints / post in here Empty Complaints / post in here 20th July 2010, 8:02 pm

Ridah209

Ridah209

Here is where you can complain and argue your case if u felt you played a cheesing game. and the list below is the strikes. I will alow 3 strikes on this then your out as well.

2Complaints / post in here Empty Re: Complaints / post in here 11th October 2010, 11:57 am

relentless1188

Fadeemquick hasn't been on exept once and he avoided my message

3Complaints / post in here Empty kofee is inactive 10th December 2010, 1:36 am

jnappy82

jnappy82

i've tried playing him for 3 days. tonight i logged on and he was playing COD..i text him and messaged him on the psn. he ignored all. he actually message me yesterday to be booted and then he will rejoin. what's the point..he should be booted for good.

4Complaints / post in here Empty here we go again.. 13th December 2010, 1:14 am

jnappy82

jnappy82

i sent friend request friday night to idiivine and messaged him to text to setup a time to play. i check saturday no response. so i sent message again saturday still no response. sunday i check again still no response so i've e-mailed him.

monday night is the last chance i have to get this game in before advance.

5Complaints / post in here Empty Re: Complaints / post in here 13th December 2010, 2:55 am

jnappy82

jnappy82

jnappy82 wrote:i sent friend request friday night to idiivine and messaged him to text to setup a time to play. i check saturday no response. so i sent message again saturday still no response. sunday i check again still no response so i've e-mailed him.

monday night is the last chance i have to get this game in before advance.

finally, got a reply. hoping to get game in monday night..

6Complaints / post in here Empty Re: Complaints / post in here 13th December 2010, 5:49 pm

NYTITAN21

NYTITAN21

browns guy dropping players from the browns and signing them on the jets when he took them over.

7Complaints / post in here Empty Re: Complaints / post in here 16th December 2010, 3:21 am

Ridah209

Ridah209

NYTITAN21 wrote:browns guy dropping players from the browns and signing them on the jets when he took them over.

got u

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum